Holland & Barrett Pure Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 120 Capsules
What is it?
Holland & Barrett Cod Liver Oil is selected from the finest deep-sea, cold-water fish. Rich in essential Omega 3 Fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which help to maintain normal vision, heart and brain function. These capsules also contain Vitamins A and D.
- Double strength one a day capsules
- Supports Brain, Heart, Vision, Bones, Muscles, and Immunity Function
- Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids with Extra Vitamins A and D
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamins A and D both contribute to the normal function of the immune system, while Vitamin A alone contributes towards the maintenance of normal skin, and Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bone and muscle function.
- Rich in essential Omega 3 Fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which help maintain normal vision, heart, and brain function. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
Cod Liver Oil (Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Gelling Agent (Glycerol), Water, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol). For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Always read the label before use
|Each softgel capsule contains %NRV*
|800μg RE (2,664 I.U.) 100%*
|5μg (200 I.U.) 100%*
|Cod Liver Oil
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Take 1 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.,This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
**Not available on orders via PayPal express