PE Nutrition L-Tyrosine 50 Capsules 500mg
What is it?
PE Nutrition L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid which means it can be produced by the body as well as obtained through the diet.
- Contains 500mg of L-Tyrosine
- Suitable Food Supplement for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Not Intended for Use By Persons Under The Age Of 18
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein makes up the structure of all cells and tissues in the body, including muscle tissue, tendons, internal organs, skin, hair and nails. There are 20 amino acids, 12 of these can be made by the body and are referred to as non-essential whilst the other 8 are known as essential and can only be supplied by the diet.
- Packaging colour and size may vary but product contents are as described.
L-Tyrosine, Capsule Shall (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose) Anti0 Caking agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate)
Always read the label before use
|Each capsule contains:
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or - under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
**Not available on orders via PayPal express