Holland & Barrett Vitamin C High Strength Slow Release 1000mg 120 Tablets
What is it?
Holland & Barrett Vitamin C 1000mg tablets are a super strength, slow-release immunity support supplement, containing all the vitamin C you need to meet your daily requirement. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. These slow-release tablets provide longer lasting action as the nutrients are released over an extended period of time. Keeping your Vitamin C levels up is very important for your overall health. These tablets are suitable for vegan diets.
- Supports Immune System and Normal Energy Yielding Metabolism
- Supports The Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Supports Collagen Production
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin C helps our bodies turn the food and drink we consume into energy and stave away feelings of excessive tiredness and fatigue. It also supports normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C is essential for iron absorption, which is one of the body’s most vital minerals.
- Collagen production: vitamin C plays an important part in collagen synthesis, which is found in our bones, hair, skin, nails, ligaments, blood vessels, joints, and other parts of the body.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Always read the label before use
|Each caplet contains: %NRV*|
|Vitamin C||1000mg 1,250%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||25mg **|
|Rose Hips||25mg **|
|*NRV= Nutritional Reference Value **No NRV Established|
Take one tablet daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Our promise to you:
Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
**Not available on orders via PayPal express